Location Fairfax, VA
Security Clearance Required Top Secret clearance (desired); US Citizen Required
DZYNE Analytic Systems (a division of DZYNE Technologies) is looking for a highly-motivated self-starter to develop advanced video, imagery and data analytics solution. As a Senior Computer Vision Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work across a variety of technical areas. Typical projects will involve diverse technologies and skill sets. Candidate should be knowledgeable with the latest development in deep learning frameworks for scene understanding as well as object and action identification. In addition, the candidate should be experienced in conventional Computer Vision techniques related to 3D reconstruction and geospatial frameworks.
The ideal candidate possesses an impressive educational background in related fields and can demonstrate both the breadth and the depth of knowledge that is required to solve challenging problems in real-world scenarios. Motivated and creative problem solvers will have opportunities to influence future projects and guide research directions.
Required Skills and Responsibilities
- Develop and prototype computer vision and deep learning solutions
- Engage in research, evaluation and the application of new technologies to solve challenging project goals.
- Take part in the entire project lifecycle from requirements development to deployment
- Thrive in an Agile development environment, including quick development cycles and evolving requirements in a collaborative team environment
- Interface effectively with users, customers, management, and other engineering personnel
- Proven teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to act in a mentor role and be an advocate for positive change
- Possess strong verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to create and follow standard software development processes and clearly document results
- Solid research background and experience in computer vision, machine learning, and image/video analysis algorithms
- C/C++ development and software design skills
- Experience working with Linux operating systems
- 5+ years work experience in a relevant field
- Experience with GPU image and video processing
- Familiarity with distributed systems development, concurrent processing, and cloud architectures
- Current knowledge of research literature in Computer Vision
PhD or MS with a focus on Computer Vision, Deep Learning, or Machine Learning or equivalent experience