Location Irvine, CA
Security Clearance Required No Security Clearance Required; US Citizen Required
DZYNE Technologies is building a highly skilled team that thrives in the creation of new air and ground vehicles. The candidate will work in a rapid development environment where the project will progress from design, fabrication, assembly, and test phases in a short period of time.
The successful candidate will be a highly organized self-starter who has direct, hands-on experience developing vehicle and product systems. The candidate must have strong prototyping experience and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. He/she must have a keen understanding of what it takes to build subsystems in this type of environment.
- Demonstrated success in the development of vehicles in an “advanced programs” and/or rapid development environment
- Expert user of CAD tools like SolidWorks, CATIA V5; able to create and modify models, complex assemblies, and drawings
- General knowledge of structure, materials strengths and properties, design criteria, loading conditions, and processes (e.g. non-destructive testing, corrosion prevention)
- Ability to read, understand and interpret engineering technical information (e.g., drawings, handbooks, industry standards and specifications)
- General knowledge of engineering analysis (e.g. mechanical, electrical, avionics, design, circuit, systems, stress, structural, durability)
- Hands-on build experience with rapid-response prototype vehicles; aircraft, automotive or unmanned vehicles
- Experience designing parts using composite materials and hands-on composite material processing
Level 2/3 - Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: 5-9 years with Bachelors of Science (engineering degree preferred); 3-5 years with Masters; 10-13 years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
A competitive compensation, bonus and benefits package designed to attract the highest caliber talent will be available for this position.