Location: Tucson, AZ
Security Clearance Required: Active Security Clearance; Must be eligible to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
DZYNE Technologies is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant/Facility Security Officer to support staff members and the Corporate FSO. This role requires an energetic team member to take responsibility for general office duties and the management of security practices. The position requires a customer service oriented individual with administrative knowledge and the ability to handle moderate to complex tasks which demand a high degree of autonomy, organization and decision making. The successful candidate works closely with our security staff in Fairfax, Virginia and Irvine, California to assist in the development, implementation, and maintenance of security procedures as required by the Cleared Facility, the Department of Defense (DOD), the Department of Defense Central Adjudication Facility (DODCAF), and the National Industrial Security Manual (NISPOM). A Secret security clearance is required and the candidate must be eligible to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Perform clerical functions including; answering telephone calls, filing, drafting correspondence, send/receive shipments, run office errands, etc.
- Assist with operational requirements by scheduling and coordinating meetings, coordinating luncheons, and updating office calendars
- Coordinate travel and prepare expense statements
- Support new hire activities and onboarding employees
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and maintaining office systems, equipment, and supplies. Keeps the office well-maintained for employees and guests
- Assist the Corporate FSO with the overall comprehensive security compliance program
- Must be able to interpret and implement security policy, provide guidance, oversight and assistance to company personnel
- Support day-to-day security needs; personnel processing, document control systems, audits and self-inspections, visit certifications and maintaining security databases such as Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS), Electronic Questionnaires for Investigations Processing (eQIP), Cleared Facility, etc.
- Prepare access rosters and request security clearance transfers
- Assists in preparation for facility reviews and inspections
- Process employee and visitor badges and adhere to security policies
- Support providing security briefings, debriefings, and awareness training for site personnel
- Must have experience and knowledge with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal supervision
- Defense Security Service (DSS)-qualified FSO and 3 years’ experience in security programs
- Strong knowledge of JPAS and e-QIP government programs, SF86, DD 254, DD 441, and SF 328
- Knowledge of NISPOM requirements
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills and superior attention to detail
- Active Secret level security clearance required (Top Secret level clearance preferred)
- Must possess problem-solving and analytical skills
- U.S. citizenship required
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required)
- 3+ years' related administrative experience
- Experience in the security field or in a related area
DZYNE Technologies offers a competitive salary and benefit package including medical and dental insurance, 401K matching and employee stock options.
Please send your cover letter, résumé, pictures of relevant experience, and all other supporting material to:email@example.com